Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Brrr...It's cold out there
















Who would have thought I would start a blog. It is interesting to see what is going through people's minds when they post to their blog. I've decided since I don't feel like working I might as well start one myself.

I have some pictures of Yosemite that I thought people might enjoy seeing. Even though we are part of the west coast and many don't think we have seasonal changes we do. We just have more evergreen trees than other areas so the colors aren't as vibrant.

Back to Yosemite...our families will be camping at Yosemite this year so hubby (King) and I decided we'd check out the campsites to see where his mother's RV and our trailer will fit and be next to each other. It was a spur of the moment (almost) trip. We did make reservations at the Narrow Gauge Inn for one night. The Yosemite valley is just beautiful. The huge mountains are just awe inspiring. Half Dome and Bridal Veil Falls are beautiful even at a distance. We didn't want to see too much because we wanted to experience the majority of it with our families next summer. I'll learn to post pictures for you to enjoy.

The reason I said it is cold out there is because it is! November is really here. The skies are grey and silver. Winter is coming and time to snuggle up be it with someone you love or your favorite blankie.

No comments: