Friday, December 12, 2008

Okay...I was so wrong

I love it when I am wrong in a good way. The other day I was wondering where the nice people were. Well, I needed to go the grocery store. A man was slightly ahead of me when we got to the carts. He was so nice. He pulled a cart out and gave it to me. Then he did it for the person behind me. Now that was a nice person!

Bowling was good yesterday. 122, 101 and 133. Yeah! My friend got a 153 and she was very happy too.

So I receive a call this morning from a super good friend of mine. Believe me...drinking in excess is not a good thing for her. All of her inhibitions go completely out the window. How she made it home I don't know and how she is making it to work this morning I don't know either. Okay...at our Christmas party this week I got a little tipsy but I was just giggly. Plus I didn't have to drive. Walking from one building to another is really easy.

Oh well...tis the season!

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

:)

Have you ever wondered what it might be like to bowl on the space shuttle or on the moon?

Deanna said...

Congrats on the bowling. I tried bowling over the years and am just horrible at it!
Isn't it nice to be wrong in a good way...
LOL Iggy, maybe I'd be able to manage those heavy bowling balls on the moon!